Terms and Conditions
Before you continue using this website, please read the terms and conditions in full. If you continue to use this website, then this confirms that you accept all of the listed terms and conditions.
Delivery and Returns
Damaged or Faulty Items
It’s important that you do not accept delivery of, or attempt to sign for, an item that is visibly damaged or faulty.
If any product is received DOA (Dead on Arrival), then you should contact our customer service team as soon as possible. This is critical for disposable items like clearomisers, cartomisers, wicks, and coils. This is due to these items not being covered under warranty due to their disposable nature.
If you put in a claim for damaged or faulty items, then this will be processed within five days of us receiving the notification of damage. This also applies to shortfalls in the order. The refund will be applied only for the return of goods initiated through Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. We do not accept responsibility for any goods which are lost in the post due to failure of recorded delivery or tracking.
If you receive a damaged item, you must report it within five working days of delivery.
When returning goods, you must ensure that these are repacked to the same standard as the original packaging, which includes the level of protection for goods as when the buyer received them. If any returned goods are damaged in transit due to insufficient packaging and protection, these will not be refunded and will also be returned to the buyer.
You must attain and fully complete a Returns Authorisation Form to accompany your returned goods. This should include the buyer’s full name and address and should match the details on the goods invoice under ‘Invoice/Delivery Address’. You should also be sure to include a daytime telephone number, the invoice reference number, and the inclusion of what needs to be resolved in regard to the return.
You can get a Returns Authorisation Form from our customer service team; simply contact them using the email address found under the About Us section.
Refusal of Transaction
We reserve the right to remove any products from our website at any time. The same applies to the removal or editing of any content on this website. We also reserve the right to refuse any transaction or refuse service to anyone as we deem fit.
If we should withdraw a product from our website, we will not be held liable to you (or any third party) in terms of why we need to withdraw a product. This remains the same whether the product has already been sold or not.
We will not be held liable for removing/editing content on the website, nor will we be liable for any refusal of transaction. The same applies to unwinding or suspending a transaction, even if that transaction has already begun to be processed.
We always try our very best to ensure that all product photos and descriptions are as accurate as they possibly can be. While every care is always taken, we cannot accept liability for the accuracy or authenticity of these descriptions or product images. These images and descriptions are provided to us for use by the manufacturers or wholesalers.
Should you require detailed specifications of any products, these will be available from the manufacturer’s official website or their product brochures.
Our website may also contain links to third-party websites; this is not under our control, and we, therefore, will not be held accountable for the accuracy of any content or information on these third-party sites.
We also make no promise to keep the website available or updated.
Price and Payment
Our website sets out the applicable price payable for each of our products. We always try to make prices as accurate as possible, but there is always the potential for products to be mispriced by mistake.
We hold the right to make changes to product prices should we require it, whether due to supplier price increases, tax and duty charges, or initial errors with our website price. If these price changes occur, we will always inform you of the correct price and allow you to make a decision on whether to cancel.
We may require to cancel an order, at any time, due to a lack of availability on the product. You will be eligible for a full refund if you have already paid for goods that then become unavailable before dispatch. We are not, however, liable for any other losses you may incur if your order is not delivered.
We offer you a flexible Buy Now, Pay Later payment option in line with Klarna Bank. This payment is to be made to Klarna.
When using Klarna as a payment option, your personal data is always handled in accordance with protection law and Klarna’s privacy statement.
Condition of Website Use
Our website and its associates or content providers maintains the copyright for all design on our website. This includes the website design itself, the text, any graphics, and the layout. This also extends to the underlying source code and all other website material.
We prohibit all use of materials. This includes reproduction, duplication, the copying of text or graphics, and copying of content or structure. Written agreement from our website is required prior to any distribution or publication of website content.
The terms outlined here are governed by UK laws. District courts within the UK have exclusive jurisdiction when it comes to any and all disputes which relate to these terms and conditions.
When using this website, it is assumed that these terms and conditions have been read and understood before proper use of this website. This constitutes the agreement between you and us. This, in turn, replaces any previous agreement relating to the use of this site.
We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions at any time. These terms and conditions become effective immediately upon publishing.
The following outlines safety and security advisements that you must be aware of.
Nicotine, when taken in high doses and in its pure form, can kill and is officially classed as a poison. You should read the following carefully and be sure to take all necessary precautions to keep yourself and others safe.
Warning: Always Keep Products Out of Sight and Reach of Children
This product should always be handled with care and respect. Please read and understand the following advice to ensure you can adhere to it:
- E-liquids should always be kept locked up and out of reach of children and animals at all times.
- If this product is swallowed, medical advice should be sought immediately.
General Guidance and Advice
- Nicotine is highly toxic.
- It’s also highly addictive.
- Nicotine can seriously damage your health.
- You shouldn’t use nicotine if you are pregnant, as it can put an unborn child at risk.
- You also shouldn’t use nicotine if you’re breastfeeding.
- Nicotine vapour can cause irritation to the eyes and skin.
- You may experience drowsiness or dizziness as a side effect of nicotine vapour.
- If you do make contact with your skin, be sure to wash it straight away with soap and water.
- If the product comes into contact with eyes, rinse straight away with water and seek medical advice immediately.
- Be sure to dispose of cartridges and e-liquid material in a safe manner. This means safe for both people and the environment.
As a warning, the following advice should be adhered to for the protection of people and the environment:
- Do not use if under the age of 18.
- Do not use if you have sensitivity to nicotine.
- Do not use if you have a heart condition or issues with your heart.
- Do not use if you have blood pressure problems.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep your vapour device locked away securely at all times in a safe place.
- If a small child ingests nicotine, medical assistance should be sought immediately. The amount of nicotine in one cartridge has the potential to cause serious harm.
- E-liquids are not suitable for those with nut allergies, as they may contain traces of nuts.
Battery Safety Information
- Lithium-ion cells have the potential to burn or explode if mishandled. Take care when working with or charging this battery.
- Before using lithium-ion rechargeable batteries, make sure you know how to use them safely.
- Always be sure to charge on a fire-proof surface.
- Do not leave your charging battery unattended.
- If your battery becomes hot in your device, then do not continue to use it. Turn the device off immediately and allow it to cool down on a heat-proof surface. You can then dispose of it safely or contact our customer service team if your item is under warranty.
- Only use the charger compatible with your device.
We are not responsible for any damage caused by modification of the batteries or chargers (which includes pack making), nor any damage caused by mishandling of lithium-ion batteries/chargers.
We are not liable for any injuries, damages, or defects caused by the misuse of batteries.