Terms and Conditions
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Damaged or Faulty Items
Please try not to receive or sign for an item that is visibly damaged.
Please note, should any product be received 'Dead on Arrival' (DOA) we request that you contact customer service immediately. This is especially imperative for disposable items such as clearomisers, cartomisers and wick & coils, as they are not covered under warranty due to their disposable nature.
Damaged or faulty item claims will be processed within 5 working days of notification, as will shortfalls in the order. We will refund the Buyer the cost of returning the goods to us through the use of Royal Mail recorded delivery only. We will not be held responsible for goods that are lost in the post on their return. Damaged items received must be reported with 5 working days of delivery.
All goods that are being returned must be re-packed to the same standard of protection as when the Buyer received them. Returned goods that are damaged in transit due to poor packaging will NOT be refunded, and will be returned to the Buyer.
All returns must be accompanied by a Returns Authorisation Form fully completed, including the Buyers Full Name and Address (This is the name appearing on the Invoice under 'INVOICE/DELIVERY ADDRESS') a daytime telephone number, the Invoice Number, and a brief description of the situation that needs to be resolved. A Returns Authorisation Form can be obtained by contacting customer service on our customer service email address under the About Us section above.
REFUSAL OF TRANSACTION
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from our website at any time or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. We reserve the right to refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse to service anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be held liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from vapesuperstore.co.uk, whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or descriptions on the website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Vapesuperstore.co.uk has endeavoured to do its best to ensure that all descriptions and pictures provided of products are as accurate as possible. While we have taken every care with these descriptions, the publisher (vapesuperstore.co.uk) cannot be held responsible for the accuracy or authenticity of product descriptions and images which are provided to us by manufacturers or our wholesalers. Detailed specifications are available from the manufacturer's websites or brochures. Vapesuperstore.co.uk may contain links to third party websites which are not under our control. We will not be held responsible for the content or accuracy of information of these websites. Vapesuperstore.co.uk makes no commitment to update or keep the website available.
PRICE & PAYMENT
The price payable for goods is set out on the website. Although vapesuperstore.co.uk endeavour to make sure all prices are accurate, products can be mispriced on occasion. We are free to make changes due to supplier price increases, the imposition of taxes and duties, or errors when the price is published to you. We will send you send you the correct information and give you a grace period for you to cancel.
Vapesuperstore.co.uk may cancel the order at any time due to a lack of availability. If you are not supplied with the goods, you will be entitled to a full refund if you have already paid. However, vapesuperstore.co.uk is not liable for any other losses you may incur if we do not supply your item(s).
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Buy now, Pay Later
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
CONDITION OF WEBSITE USE
Website design, text, graphics and layout, as well as underlying source code and all other material on the website are all copyright of vapesuperstore.co.uk and its associates or their content providers. All use of materials, including reproduction, duplication, copying of text, graphics, content or structure is prohibited by vapesuperstore.co.uk. All distribution or publication of content is strictly prohibited without obtaining the prior written agreement of vapesuperstore.co.uk.
These terms are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. The district courts within the United Kingdom have the exclusive jurisdiction regarding any and all disputes relating to these terms.
It is assumed that these terms and conditions have been read beforehand and constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of this website. This supersedes all previous agreements with regards to your use of this website. vapesuperstore.co.uk reserves the right to modify our terms and conditions at any time and shall become effective immediately once published.
For your complete safety and security we must advise you of the following:
Nicotine in its pure form, when taken in high enough doses can kill. It is classed as a poison. For your own safety and others around you, please read the following carefully and take all necessary precautions.
WARNING: KEEP PRODUCTS OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN
Please treat this product with the utmost care and ensure that you adhere to the following advice:
- Keep e-liquids locked up, out of reach of children and animals at all times.
- Seek medical advice immediately if this product is swallowed.
General guidance and advice:
- Nicotine is highly toxic.
- Nicotine is very addictive.
- It causes a danger of serious damage to health.
- May cause harm to the unborn child - do not use if you are pregnant and/or breastfeeding.
- Vapour may cause irritation to eyes and skin.
- Vapour my cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- If contact is made with skin, wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and water.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water and seek full medical advice without delay.
- Cartridges or unused e-liquid material and their containers must be disposed of in a safe way with due care to both man and the environment.
- To avoid risk to man and the environment, comply with the following instructions for use:
- Not to be used by anyone under the age of 18.
- Not to be used by people who demonstrate sensitivity to nicotine.
- Not to be used by people with heart conditions/unstable heart conditions.
- Not to be used by people with blood pressure problems.
- Not to be used while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep your electronic vaporizing device locked away at all times.
- The amount of nicotine in one cartridge if ingested by a small child could cause serious harm. In this case, medical assistance must be sought immediately without delay.
- E-liquids may contain traces of nuts.
NOTE: Battery Safety
- Use special caution when working with Lithium-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
- Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Never continue to use an e-cigarette type device if you can feel the battery getting hot. If your battery becomes hot to the touch, or if it begins smelling: TURN THE DEVICE OFF IMMEDIATELY. Let it cool down (outside preferably) on a heat proof surface, and then dispose of safely, or contact customer services, if still under warranty.
- Ensure you always use the charger that is specified for your device ONLY.
Vapesuperstore.co.uk is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Lithium-Ion batteries and chargers. We will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of any batteries.